Is CHINA calling you?
Our 7Acres campus has an immediate opening for a Human Resource Director. Contact us for more information!
- Human Resource Director – Our Foundation has an immediate need for a Human Resources Director at our Representative Office in Tianjin, China. We’re looking for an experienced professional with a background in personnel management, human resources and advocacy. Our organization employs approximately 15-20 individuals, and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing every aspect of the team’s employment needs. If you love working with people, are bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English (both written and oral), have two or more years’ experience in HR, and are familiar with Chinese labor policies – we’d love to talk with you. On-campus housing is available, and a competitive salary is offered. See the full job posting here.
- HR Director Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum two years’ experience in HR oversight.
- Deep knowledge of Chinese and international labor laws.
- Strong understanding of interviewing process, benefits administration and payroll systems.
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
If you’d like more information, apply online and request more information.