Is CHINA calling you?
There are a number of positions open for foreign staff on-site at Shepherd’s Field. Come volunteer long-term, and experience China in a new way. Long-term volunteers raise their own support, but the life-changing experience is priceless. Apply for one of the open positions listed, or contact us to tell us about your passion, skills, and experience.
- Medical Professional – Are you a Doctor, P.A., Nurse or other skilled professional who would like to change children’s lives every day of your life? If so, Shepherd’s Field sounds like your place! We are currently looking for a long-term volunteer to join our Medical Team for at least four to six months, beginning as soon as possible.
- Office Workers – We need two office staff members – preferably bilingual – to handle administrative tasks, guest relations, and organize children’s files and records.
- Greenhouse Staff – We have an immediate need for someone to help in our greenhouse and gardens, mainly to tend the flowers and plants around campus.
- Teaching Staff – Are you a teacher who is looking to improve the lives of children, while enriching your own? We have an opening on our Little Lambs’ School Teaching Staff, starting as soon as possible.
- Media Staff – Here’s an opportunity to use your photography, website, or graphic design skills for the cause of Chinese orphans. We are searching for a creative, experienced person to take responsibility for our website and monthly newsletter.
If you’d like more information, apply online and request more information about one of these open positions.